Thursday, December 9, 2010

Theo meet Santa! Sorry Santa.



The church party Santa visit is tradition. Most of my childhood Santa encounters feature a picture with me crying, Mom looking stressed with the other crying twin in her arms. So this year I hoped to continue the tradition, and Theo did not disappoint. While he did not reach full blown Santa meltdown like another girl who has actually asked her parents to not have Santa come this year, he was just uncomfortable enough for some good phone photos.



These last two photos are unrelated, but 1) I couldn't help myself and 2) I love baby butts.

3 comments:

kenzie said...

so adorable! love his furrowed blond brows. And those eyes! he's going to be such a cutie pie. exclamation point all caps!

vanessa said...

santa must be so confusing for babies. i love these pictures. what a cute face - and bum!

Lorrie said...

Ah, the memories! But he's adorable in ALL the pictures!